Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Suffering from chronic back and/or neck pain like I am?

Maybe you could try these moves recommended by Dr. Oz to alleviate some of your agony...


I have been dealing with chronic back pain for as long as I can remember. I was in a car accident at age 8, diagnosed with scoliosis at 15, was born with three vertebrae fused together which left them shorter than one normal vertebrae (birth defect) and on top of all that I have had multiple muscle pulls and other back and neck injuries. I have been in and out of physical therapy my whole life. But that's enough about my chronic pain in the ass....

My "Don't Be Stupid While Exercising" Disclaimer  (Lovely, right?)

Hopefully unnecessary because you have common sense, right?

How do you quantify pain?
How do you quantify pain? (Photo credit: Chuckumentary)
I am by no means endorsing these moves as a cure for your pain nor do I recommend starting any exercise programs or routines without consulting your doctor (if you have any qualms about these exercises please do pick up the phone and call your doc!) and i will not take any responsibility if you injure yourself in any way while attempting these moves. If someone did try to sue me due to throwing their tailbone out because they stretched like a cat too hard I would have to laugh but that is besides the point really!






I have yet to try these particular stretches myself although some of them I have used in the past while under a physical therapist's and/or chiropractor’s care. I plan to try them out for say the next week or so and document if I notice any change in pain levels or how I feel overall but in the meantime I simply wanted to share this information immediately! Hoping that by doing so I may assist other sufferers to be more knowledgeable about possible solutions to their pain problems.
If you do try these please send me an email and let me know if you have noticed a difference either way. MalibuNinjaStacy (at) Yahoo


Link to Why does posture shift during pregnancy?

Link to: Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen Explain Pain

Link to: Massage Therapy for Beginners

Link to: Biology of the lower back

Link to:Back Pain Solutions~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hope these help you! I will keep you all posted as to whether or not they help me! Adios New Amigos!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!!! Tell me where I need improvement and where I have it just right! Feedback is always appreciated! Also, please feel free to share this post (Sharing is like getting a virtual pat on the back) as long as your post links back here!!! Give credit where it's earned... Thanks for reading, commenting and Sharing this post!!!