Monday, July 1, 2013

My To Do & Wish To Do List!

clip_image001[4]
clip_image002[4]
My son and I will be making stress balls out of common household materials (Thanks to my niece Alecia!)
We will be creating a mural using repurposed lids from recycled containers (like the one pictured above)!
clip_image003[4]
clip_image004[4]
Building a toy box that looks like a giant Lego
(using plans from Ana White)
Up-Cycling coffee creamer bottles  into bowling pins ( idea my son came up with)
clip_image005[4]
clip_image006[4]
Turning rocks into “Stone Buddies” not to be confused with “Pet Rocks®”
Building this support structure for our sugar snap pea container garden!
clip_image007[4]
clip_image008[4]
Building a loft bed for my boy
(using plans from Ana White)
Making candles from recycled candles and crayons! (once I get into my storage unit and dig out the supplies)
I could list out projects I want to do all day but unfortunately I don't think you would be that interested so I will end it here. :)




Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!!! Tell me where I need improvement and where I have it just right! Feedback is always appreciated! Also, please feel free to share this post (Sharing is like getting a virtual pat on the back) as long as your post links back here!!! Give credit where it's earned... Thanks for reading, commenting and Sharing this post!!!