Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Quick Introduction to The Author

"They laugh because I am different; I laugh because they are all the same!  They say, "Fall into our step".  I say, “I am no sheep, I walk my own line”.  -Malibu Ninja

Hi! I'm Malibu Ninja, an

**Über Geek**  *Mom* *Artist* *Craftsman*

*Fixer of all Things Broken**Dreamer*  *Writer* *Caregiver*

Some call me Malibu Ninja, The Spiller, Spacey, Angel or Turbo; around family, I answer to Susie, Sue-Stacy or Stace but in all reality, my name is Stacy. 


Above I have listed out a bunch of labels in a feeble attempt to describe myself but, I am much more than those labels or any others can describe.  I am human, I live on earth, I have a complex and often scattered mind with too many thoughts running, jumping and screaming at the same time (ADHD, OCD or maybe some other acronym?)!

I have lived an interesting life so far, learned many skills and even more lessons, mostly the hard way.  I have earned my stripes and all my battle scars, I wear them proudly.  I have plenty of good stories to tell and I undoubtedly will acquire many more in the colorful years ahead.  Each day I will be bold, sometimes offensive but I will always be me!  My freak flag will be flying high until the day I die!

"Thinking is an experimental dealing with small quantities of energy, just as a general moves miniature figures over a map before setting his troops in action." - Sigmund Freud 

Thanks for checking out my blog... Please keep in mind that this is a work in progress!  I add new stuff all the time so please subscribe or check back often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!!! Tell me where I need improvement and where I have it just right! Feedback is always appreciated! Also, please feel free to share this post (Sharing is like getting a virtual pat on the back) as long as your post links back here!!! Give credit where it's earned... Thanks for reading, commenting and Sharing this post!!!