Sunday, January 15, 2017

A drawing a day keeps the crazy away... Day 1

I finally fixed my "awesome art" tablet that has been broken for almost two years!  It's a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (the older model that was released in 2012) and it is the most accurate and realistic way I've found to digitally draw or paint.   I felt like I'd list my right arm when it went through a software update and would no longer boot up.   So long story short, to celebrate having my creative outlet back I've decided to draw at least one digital masterpiece a day and post it here on my blog!  I'm calling it "A drawing a day keeps the crazy away" and here is my first drawing.
This was drawn using a Manga illustration app I just discovered that's called Medi bang.  It's a great app so far, has tons of features and best of all, it's free! I'm still learning how to operate it properly as it is a little complicated but so far,  it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!!! Tell me where I need improvement and where I have it just right! Feedback is always appreciated! Also, please feel free to share this post (Sharing is like getting a virtual pat on the back) as long as your post links back here!!! Give credit where it's earned... Thanks for reading, commenting and Sharing this post!!!