Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Neil Hilborn Slam Poetry

Back by popular demand, Neil Hilborn. Now with 80% less beard.





***This guy is awesome!  He is not just entertaining but insightful, some think he is crazy but I believe his is crazy genius!


You may have seen him before in a video that went viral a few months back about falling in love when you suffer from OCD.  As some of you may know I myself suffer from OCD and his slam poetry performance in the aforementioned video actually made me cry the first time I saw it because it was so raw, I actually felt his pain!

One thing I am confused about though is in the above video he mentions being Bi-Polar with extreme ups and downs, so is he OCD and Bi-Polar?  The symptoms overlap a lot in those two conditions so to me in extreme OCD cases it would seem that Bi-Polar goes hand in hand with OCD.  Or are they two separate and defined disorders?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!!! Tell me where I need improvement and where I have it just right! Feedback is always appreciated! Also, please feel free to share this post (Sharing is like getting a virtual pat on the back) as long as your post links back here!!! Give credit where it's earned... Thanks for reading, commenting and Sharing this post!!!