Wednesday, December 4, 2013

"Everything, Anything, Something, Nothing"


I choose to be your girl, meet all your needs with my one body
I want to be your thrill, the reason you feel a tingling chill
I need to be your world, the axis that you revolve around
I wish to be your light, when it’s dark and around you it draws tight

Because, because, because…
Baby, you are mine, you are my thrill,my spine tingling chill
You are mine, you are my whole world, spinning around you forever
Baby, you are my light when all is dark and I’ve lost my way


For you And only for you….
I Want to do it all, everything… For you
Because I love to see you smile
I would do it all, anything… For you
Because I hate to see you suffer
Want to dream it all, something… with you,
Because baby, with you everything is possible

But somehow… at the end of the day…
I know… That I will never be
I will never do, I never will,
Can’t ever be all that
Or any of it
Because you don’t feel

Don’t want to be everything, for you
If to you… I will never be your everything
Don’t want to do everything, for you
If to you… I will never be anything
Don’t want to do anything, for you
Because baby, to you…. I am nothing
I don’t want to be everything
For you 
But still mean nothing to you!

© 2013 Stacy M Price (AKA MalibuNinja)

So obviously the above segment is just a tidbit of what it will probably become but I thought I would share my randomness with you all!!!  Please let me know what you think, that is, if you have the ability to think for yourself.  Not to be rude but most people can not perform the aforementioned act of basic individual thought!  I hope you have this talent among many others!!!   Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!!! Tell me where I need improvement and where I have it just right! Feedback is always appreciated! Also, please feel free to share this post (Sharing is like getting a virtual pat on the back) as long as your post links back here!!! Give credit where it's earned... Thanks for reading, commenting and Sharing this post!!!