Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Zennie, The Cool Face

Zennie, The Cool Face - Representing Peace, Love, Balance, Unity & Happiness

The Cool Face Design is a collaborative effort between myself and Johnie Pai. Johnie came up with the idea of a face using the yin yang and peace sign as eyes and somehow incorporating a heart and smile.  I made the concept a reality and then painted it on a canvas jacket for him (shown below).

I just recently finished the above pictured Cool Face Rock, it's what I call a "Stone Buddy" (it's a rock with a face on it, it's your friend, but not a "Pet Rock" because that would be infringing on a trademark!!!) I will be creating many different stone buddies and trademarking it as well....



Quote of the Day:

You cannot build a reputation on what you intend to do.

--Liz Smith


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial No Derivatives license.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!!! Tell me where I need improvement and where I have it just right! Feedback is always appreciated! Also, please feel free to share this post (Sharing is like getting a virtual pat on the back) as long as your post links back here!!! Give credit where it's earned... Thanks for reading, commenting and Sharing this post!!!