Sunday, May 14, 2017

Thank you Mom! (A poem by MalibuNinja)

My son & I

Thank you Mom 
For teaching me right from wrong,
And feeding me so I could grow strong.
For reading to me despite your yawns,
And singing to me your favorite songs.
For patching me up when I'd scrape along,
And making me feel like I belong.
Thank you Mom
For building me up when I feel small,
And picking me up when I fall.
For guiding me since I could crawl,
And inspiring me when I hit a wall.
For loving me even if I'm a goofball,
And answering me whenever I call. 
Most of all thanks for being my friend.
My Grandmother (AKA GG) & my son
My mother (AKA Lala) & my son
My foster mom,  Cindy & my son

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!!! Tell me where I need improvement and where I have it just right! Feedback is always appreciated! Also, please feel free to share this post (Sharing is like getting a virtual pat on the back) as long as your post links back here!!! Give credit where it's earned... Thanks for reading, commenting and Sharing this post!!!