Friday, September 20, 2013

Captain Wiggly J

Captain Wiggly J & The Legend of the Eternal Candles...

My little boy just turned 7 and he wanted a pirate themed birthday...  So I made a pirate ship cake, he dressed up as a pirate, his uncles made him pirate swords (heavy ones intended for decoration) I made him lightweight play swords, we created all kinds of cool decorations and last but not least I bought trick candles for his cake...

This video is hilarious...


Captain Wiggly J & The Legend of the Eternal Candles-  This video was started after his third attempt to extinguish the candles...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!!! Tell me where I need improvement and where I have it just right! Feedback is always appreciated! Also, please feel free to share this post (Sharing is like getting a virtual pat on the back) as long as your post links back here!!! Give credit where it's earned... Thanks for reading, commenting and Sharing this post!!!