Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My son is a walking, talking, adorable but super annoying commercial parroting advertising robot!!!! 

I HATE COMMERCIALS!!!!!!!  I HATE THAT EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SELL YOU SOMETHING!!!!


We have all sold our souls to the bank roll!!!!!

Commercials do not have any influence whatsoever on what I choose to purchase. There are many reasons for this but one of the main ones is that I am not exposed to them as much as the average American.  This is due to the fact that I do not watch TV @ all!  I haven't watched Television in about a year and a half and the only part I miss is Football!


I rarely listen to traditional radio but when listening to internet radio or watching a video on YouTube commercials are like the annoying mosquito u have to deal with on a summer night in able to enjoy spending time outdoors.  You try to ignore it, spray repellent, pay it no mind and have a wonderful bonfire.... Then later you realize you were bit multiple times by those mosquitos.

Unfortunately commercials are now biting and leaving horrible itchy bumps on me!  My son is parroting commercials he has seen or heard whenever that particular product maybe be of service to us.  Its like having a walking talking adorable but super annoying advertising robot living with me!





Follow my blog with Bloglovin