Monday, July 8, 2013

"You are the brightest star, Jamison" A Poem for my son


clip_image002[4]"You are the brightest star, Jamison"
A Poem I Wrote for my son (inside a journal I made for him)..
With this journal record your hopes, dreams,
fears, even your worst nightmares.  Release
the words and find your freedom...
Jamison's Extra Special Journal
By MalibuNinja
You are the brightest star, Jamison
A blinding light hotter than the sun
You keep me laughing even when mad
I am proud to be your Mom, so glad
My love is endless, can't be contained
My patience however, you always drain


When things don’t go your way, smile despite it, don't cry
English: The oldest star of our Galaxy: HE 152...
English: The oldest star of our Galaxy: HE 1523-0901 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Keep burning bright and reaching for the sky
I never want to see you cry or your frown
Cause I love you and in your tears I may drown
When the clouds come out and rain pours down
Protect your fire, Don’t let your flame burn out
have faith in yourself, I believe in you, no doubts
You are amazing, talented, will accomplish much
Leave your mark on this world with a gentle touch
Eventually everyone will know you as a great man
Never give up, Achieve it all, I know you Can
In you I believe, So go out and be that man


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!!! Tell me where I need improvement and where I have it just right! Feedback is always appreciated! Also, please feel free to share this post (Sharing is like getting a virtual pat on the back) as long as your post links back here!!! Give credit where it's earned... Thanks for reading, commenting and Sharing this post!!!